What is All-risks insurance for?
Have you ever wondered if there was a fire in your house? Where would you go? Would you be able to afford the replacement of your belongings? And if your house was robbed, could you afford to buy all your possessions again?
Home insurance is made to help you with expenses in case of:
- fire or flood;
- re-housing costs if you are unable to use your home;
- a pipe causes damage to your home or your neighbours’ home;
- repair cosmetic damage caused by water or fire;
- suffer a robbery;
- having to adapt your home due to a serious accident;
- a car knocking down the wall of your house.